If you would like to uninstall Paltalk from a WIndows PC....
From the Windows ‘Start’ button
- Click on the Windows 'Start' button
- Click on the 'settings' icon
- Select 'Apps' on the settings screen
- Scroll down through the list of apps and click on 'Paltalk'
- Click on the 'Uninstall' button
Paltalk will begin to uninstall
From the Windows Control Panel
- Open Windows Control Panel
- Select 'uninstall program'
- Scroll through the list, click on 'Paltalk'.
- Click on the 'uninstall' button on the menu bar of the Windows Control Panel window
During the process you will be given the opportunity to retain or discard your Paltalk account names, saved passwords and settings.