If you would like to stop an auto-renewing subscription you can do it by logging into http://www.paltalk.com . That will open up your 'MyPaltalk' account management page. Near the top of the page you will see the 'My Account' section.
- Click on the 'My Subscription' link
- When the next page opens you will see your nickname
- Nickname subscriptions are on the left, and chat room subscriptions on the right
- If subscriptions are set to auto-renew, you will see a 'stop auto-renew' button to the right
- Click 'stop auto-renew' button to stop automatic payment on your account
Be sure to scroll down to check all of your subscriptions. Each one can have independent auto-renew status. Stopping one subscription does not stop all of them.
If you have ordered through PayPal, you will have to end your subscription through them.
Please follow these steps
- Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- Click the Settings icon next to "Log out."
- Select Preapproved Payments under "Payment Settings."
- Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel
- Click the Cancel Subscription button.
Google Play Store:
If you have an auto-renewing subscription through the google play store:
- Launch the Google Play Store app
- Tap Menu / My Apps / Subscriptions
- Select the Paltalk subscription
You should be able to cancel the subscription there