To stop your nickname or room subscription from renewing:
If you paid by credit card:
- Log in to your account subscription page.
- Nickname subscriptions are on the left, and chat room subscriptions on the right. If any of your subscriptions are set to auto-renew, you will see a 'Stop Auto-Renew' button.
- Click the 'Stop Auto-Renew' button next to the subscription you wish to cancel.
- Continue through to the confirmation message.
Be sure to scroll down to check all of your subscriptions. Each one can have independent auto-renew status. Stopping one subscription does not stop all of them.
If you have ordered through PayPal, you will have to end your subscription through them.
Please follow these steps
- Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- Click the Settings icon next to "Log out."
- Select Preapproved Payments under "Payment Settings."
- Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel
- Click the Cancel Subscription button.
Google Play Store:
If you have an auto-renewing subscription through the google play store:
- Launch the Google Play Store app
- Tap Menu / My Apps / Subscriptions
- Select the Paltalk subscription
You should be able to cancel the subscription there
Apple iTunes / App store:
- Open 'Settings' on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap on your name at the top of the screen
- Tap on 'iTunes and App Store'.
- Tap on your Apple ID (usually your email address is shown).
- Tap on 'View Apple ID'. You will be asked to sign in.
- Scroll down and tap on 'Subscriptions'
- Tap on your 'Paltalk' subscription.
- Tap 'Cancel Subscription'. If you do not see the 'Cancel Subscription' option, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
Note that even though the word 'cancel' is used, your subscription will expire on the original end date.